300 days of sunlight every year, 10 kilometres of fine sand beach, a fascinating hinterland and a Berber culture in full splendour.
The mildness of the south against the waves of the Atlantic: discover the beauty of the city and its countryside.
Indispensable experiences in the city
- Fish and crustaceans as you please at Taghazout, a small fishing village.
- Shopping moments by the seaside, at the marina.
- A day 100% filled with nautical sports of all kinds and multiple surf sports.
- A visit to the Kasbah, a fortress jutting out over the city and the beach at a height of 236 metres.
- At the Berber souk, you will doubtless find little treasures you never imagined.